|Stay safe online try these techniques:
• Never give out passwords, PINs etc: even to your best friend.
• Keep personal information to yourself.
• Never send messages or comments to others when you are angry, even if it's not at them.
• Don't stay online all the time. There is a difference between virtual reality and the actual reality.
• Don't reply to cyber-bullies.
• If you've been bullied don't keep it to yourself, inform someone you trust, even if it's not a parent, tell a teacher.
• Don't delete the messages from a cyber bully, if you delete it, you can't track it. So your bully cannot be punished.
• Don't meet people you've met online in person